Job title: International HR Consultant
Due to the strong growth of our firm, we are looking for freelance Human Resources consultants to work within our Head office in Paris.
- We would like to meet experienced international HR consultants to take part in large and long term projects, providing innovative and custom-made solutions to our clients’ challenges.
- You will be responding to a wide range of customers’ inquiries, providing advices and guidance on HR policies, procedures and practices, making sure information provided is relevant, efficient and clearly understood by the customer,
- You will be requested to ensure integrity while working on sensitive and confidential issues,
- You will demonstrate awareness and full understanding of HR expertise, acquired through field experience as well as research, training programme development, participation in companies HR events and so forth.
- The job is based in Paris but requires occasional travel across Europe and overseas.
We are looking for people who:
- Have senior consultant experience, specialising in the Human Resources domain with good views of drivers of business performance.
- Are able to conduct executive level discussions with our clients,
- Have experience or a strong interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment,
- Have excellent communication skills both orally and in writing. As a requirement for this job, applicants must be able to speak and write fluently in native level English.
- You must be computer literate with a good master of Microsoft office.
Arnava is a company of the SBT (Scientific Brain Training) Group and has been operating for more than 20 years. It is highly recognised as a leading consulting firm in the field of HR management and competencies evaluation. The company has established long term partnerships with market leader international companies in various economic sectors.
Being part of the Arnava Team, you will collaborate with performing and experienced HR consultants and enjoy an autonomous, stimulating and rewarding working environment.
Please email your résumé and cover message to email@example.com with the reference HRC EN