Charter and ethics
Quality as a commitment and strong beliefs to exceed our clients expectations
Since ArnavA was founded, we have striven to develop with a constant focus on finding the best answers to our clientsâ€™ needs, without compromising our beliefs.
In 2002 we became an ISO 9001 certified company, by putting the emphasis on 5 key values of our trade:
- Debate: should be at the core of all assessment sessions. It avoids peremptory appraisals resulting from a single and often subjective observation. The debate can be rationalized by cross-analyzing the opinions of the various observers.
- Rigor: a quality collection of information and constraint-free expression of observers is only possible through tightly-structured approaches.
- Objectivity: is the guarantee of observations based on facts and of the necessary distance from prejudices and value judgments.
- Commitment: is the finality required by our client: expressing the diagnosis in a respectful way, but committing to a firm stance in relation to the question asked.
- Transparency: ArnavA's constant focus is on explaining why and how consultants produce their results. If the pre-listed constraints are adhered to, they allow for maximum transparency towards both the company and the candidates.
Human beings are by definition, complex, unique, and changing. They deserve efficient, reliable, accurate, and respectful assessment processes. Therefore, humility must be preserved by all talent hunters, to optimize their performance.
In 2012, we were granted the renewal of our ISO 9001 certification. This is a sign of a constant research of quality behind all our actions within the companyâ€™s missions.